Eric Thomas is indeed a legend of motivation!
Eric Thomas has gone from being homeless to working hard to be successful. He is now one of the most sought motivational speakers in the world. Eric Thomas quotes are almost as influential as his presentations. He is a so-called the ‘Hip Hop Preacher’ and is well-known for his passionate speaking style and straight talk.
Eric Thomas’ words continue to influence and impact millions of people around the world. He keeps people of all ages enlightened, engaged, and entertained. He is empowering tens of millions of people worldwide to take action on living their dreams by unleashing their greatness within them.
84 Eric Thomas Quotes
Here is a list of 84 motivational Eric Thomas quotes will help you unleash the greatness within you.
- When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
2. Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
3. God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles, and a reward for your faithfulness. Don’t give up.
4. Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.
5. It’s realizing that a great dream is not as good as a great memory. The dream can be had by anyone. The memory – must be made.
6. The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.
7. Are you ready to sacrifice who you are, for what you will become?
8. It’s not who you are that holds you back; it’s who you think you’re not.
9. Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour, or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside. And something else takes its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.
10.Everybody has a dream, but not everybody has a grind.
11. I use pain to push me to greatness.
12. At some point in life, you have to face your fears.
13. Done is better than perfect if perfect ain’t done.
14. I’m gonna make the rest of my life, the best of my life.
15. Your relationships will either make you or break you, and there is no such thing as a neutral relationship. People either inspire you to greatness or pull you down in the gutter, it’s that simple.
16. You can’t sleep. Broke people sleep. You got to be willing to sacrifice sleep;if you sleep, you may miss the opportunity to be successful.
17. I learned that a real friendship is not about what you can get, but what you can give. Real friendship is about making sacrifices and investing in people to help them improve their lives.
18. Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.
19. Success is not for the weak and uncommitted. Sometimes it’s gonna hurt!
20. Information changes situations.
21. You can’t cheat the grind; it knows how much you’ve invested; it won’t give you anything you haven’t worked for.
22. I do not take constructive criticism from people who have never constructed anything.
23. What you envision in your mind, how you see yourself, and how you envision the world aroundyou is of great importance because those things become your focus.
24. Avoid being your own enemy.
25. Some of you love sleep more than you love success. If you want to be successful, you gotta be willing to give up sleep. If you go to sleep, you might miss the opportunity to be successful.
26. Success, meaningful success, begins when we take ownership and actively take responsibility for our part in the shortcomings of our life.
27. Both desire and imagination are stored in the mind of the individual, and when stretched, both have the potential to position a person for greatness.
28. The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.
29. No alarm clock needed, my passion wakes me.
30. So if you wanna make six figures, you can’t just be talking about, You wanna make six figures.
31. Be more intentional about the direction we allow our minds to go. Meaning, when you catch yourself thinking negatively, stop! Redirect to something positive.
32. I wanted to surround myself with the kind of people who could help me turn my life around;people whom I could rub up against like iron and be sharpened.
33. You are the executive director and screenwriter of your life.
34. Desire and imagination have the potential to position a person for greatness.
35. Maybe, just maybe, I was pointing the finger because it was easier to make excuses than it was to make adjustments.
36. If you’re not where you are, if you’re not where you want to be, if you don’t have what you want to have, if you’re not where you think you should be at this particular place,it has nothing to do with the system, but it has everything to do with the fact that you’re not making the sacrifice.
37. Most of you don’t want success as much as you want to sleep!
38. Bottom line, I removed myself from the victim mentality and took control of my life. I’m not just going to take responsibility for the success in my life. I’m going to take responsibility for the failures in my life. When you’re willing to accept that you’re the problem, you immediately become the solution.
39. You cannot afford to live in potential for the rest of your life; at some point, you have to unleash the potential and make your move.
40. You will never ever be successful until you turn your pain into greatness, until you allow your pain to push you from where you are to where you need to be. Stop running from your pain and embrace your pain. Your pain is going to be a part of your prize, a part of your product. I challenge you to push yourself.
41. Success is never on discount! Greatness is never on sale! Greatness is never half off! It’s all or nothing! It’s all day, every day! Greatness is never on discount!
42. Don’t cry to give up, cry to keep going.
43. Listen to me, even when you lose, it’s OK to lose, but you can never get comfortable with it. You can never be satisfied with losing. When you lose, it’s got to hurt.
44. Everybody wants to be a beast until it’s time to do what real beasts do.
45. You’ll never be successful until I don’t have to give you a dime to do what you do.
46. You will not experience all life has to offer you or begin to experience life at its fullest as long as you are satisfied with mediocrity.
47. Stop the blame game. Stop! Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror!
48. When you find your why, you find a way to make it happen.
49. Sometimes it ain’t about being the most talented. Sometimes it ain’t about being the smartest. Sometimes it’s not even about working the hardest. Sometimes it’s about consistency! Consistency!
50. All men are created equal; some men work harder in pre-season.”
51. You ain’t average! But you know what? You’re playing small because it’s easier to be average.
52. If you’re going to go to your next level, your values are going to have to change.
53. When you’re great, you attract great! When you’re average, you attract average.
54. I’ve been trying to tell y’all; it’s not your circumstances or situation that determines if you are gonna be successful or not. I’ve been telling you; it’s your mindset! It’s the way you see it. It’s the way you think it right!
55. Every principle has a promise.
56. I don’t ever want you to settle for another average day in your life again.
57. Look in the mirror, that’s your competition.
58. Practice doesn’t make perfect. Practice makes permanence!
59. I can. I will. I must.
60. Sleep is the new broke. If you only have 24 hours in a day, your success is dependent upon how you spend the 24.
61. It’s not easy, but it’s simple.
62. Stop being average. You’re not even good. You were born to be great.
63. Stop whining, start grinding.
64. I dare you to be great. I challenge you to be great at every single thing you do.
65. At the end of pain is a success.
66. The most important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what you are for what you will become!
67. You are saying you want to be great, but on the other hand, you’re comfortable with average.
68. Be stronger than your excuses.
69. Avoid being your own enemy.
70. Apply the ABC’s of success to your life. Ask, Believe, and Claim It.
71. That most of you say you want to be successful, but you don’t want it bad. You just kinda want it. You don’t want it badder than you wanna party. You don’t want it as much as you want to be cool. Most of you don’t want success as much as you want to sleep!
72. All roads that lead to success have to pass through hard work boulevard at some point.
73. Fall in love with the process and the results will come.
74. Stop sabotaging yourself.
75. You wanna shine like a diamond; you gotta get cut like a diamond.
76. Let them sleep while you grind. Let them party while you work. The difference will show.
77. I dare you to take a little pain. I dare you!
78. Greatness is upon you; you better act like it.
79. I’ve got a dream that’s worth more than my sleep.
80. Some days are harder than others to get up early and grind, but I’d rather suffer a little today than struggle the rest of my life.
81. The problem is you get more excited talking about it than you do when you are actually doing it!
82. An eagle uses the storm to reach unimaginable heights.
83. But your cell phone is more important to you than your success. Some of you need to give up your cell phone! Because the time you spend on your cell phone could be used for your success.
84. Trust the process.
Eric Thomas Quotes are a powerful and real reminder of what great things are possible with faith. May these Eric Thomas quotes have a profound impact on your life for you to take actions and live the life of your dreams.